Where every woman should be ministered to...
...and every born again woman find her place of ministry within the body of Christ.
There are 2 very important opportunities to serve and we are ALWAYS in need.
Funeral Meals: Family meal provided on the day of the funeral , Cooking, Set-Up, Serving, Clean-Up. (This meal can be delivered to your home)
Recovery Meals: After the matriarch (mom/woman) of the home has an overnight stay in the hospital, a meal is provided.
- This can be a meal that you prepare and deliver
- A meal you pick up and deliver
- A Gift Card or Certificate to a restaurant
- You paying for a meal that a family member goes by to pick up
Other Opportunities Include (any part of need):
- Bible Studies and Prayer Meetings throughout the year: AM and PM times
Facilitate | Teach | Attend | Intercession
- Wedding and Baby Showers are given to members of the church
Decorating | Serving | Clean-Up
- Decorate for Special Events
- Wednesday Night Family Meals-Any of the 5 Pastor's group
Cook | Serve | Clean
- Monthly Ladies Night Out-TaMolly's on Beene Blvd. @ 6:30 PM