THE CHURCH OF THE CROSS' STUDENT MINISTRY
- Remnant is an elite group of students who are called out by God to awaken the love of Jesus in others.
- Remnant is your place to connect - to bring friends and make new ones.
- To hang out, laugh, play, sing, learn, speak your mind, and discover your dreams.
- It's a place to join others and be transformed by the power of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Transitions should be easy, and that is why junior high students are so important to us. Remnant Junior High is an experience like no other, designed specifically to help 6th - 8th graders connect with Jesus, each other, and caring adults. We have Sunday School classes, every Sunday at 9:15AM. The 5th and 6th grade class is led by Mrs. Annie Cole and the 7th and 8th grade class is led by Pastor Trae Bordelon.
High school is one of the most formative times in a person's entire life. Remnant High School is a gathering of like-minded 9th - 12th graders who have decided to do life together. Our Sunday school class meets every Sunday at 9:15AM in the administrative offices. The High School class is led by Jason & Jana Henry.
When we meet
- Remnant Service - Wednesday @ 6:30PM | Doors open @6:00PM
- Sunday School - Sundays @ 9:15AM
- Sunday Services - Sundays @ 10:30 AM & 6:00PM
- First Fridays - Every first Friday of the month @ 8:00PM